Tuesday, December 18, 2012

Multiple Streams of Income

When I lost my job of five years, I had completely no idea of what to do. As you could imagine complete panic set in. I had very little savings and a bunch of bills that I was responsible for. Forced to liquidate my 401k, my time had become limited.

I soon realized that I had put all my eggs in one basket and that was a serious mistake. From that point on I made a promise to myself that I would never rely on one source of income. More so, it was time to take control of my financial future. This meant not relying on corporate america or some boss to decide my value.

At That point I realized that the universe was telling me it was to for me to start working for myself. I began to search for ways to make money from home that would not obligate to any company or institution. I did telemarketing, dog sitting, you name it. There was simply a lot of junk out there offering everything under sun. If you make the effort, you will eventually find that there are many great opportunities out there. Now I have multiple sources of income. With some hard work, I found businesses that made sense for the direction that I was going into. If you are thinking of working from home or simply supplement your income, I will be posting some ideas on this blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment